Who we are
Dbilia, an NFT company that has been in the industry for over a year. We have built out a NFT marketplace and platform. We are working with big musicians and memorabilia collectors. Our vision is to make a platform to help the creator economy and their fans. Our mission inspires us to improve the connections between creator and fan.
Summary of Position
We are currently looking for a Blockchain Developer to join our company. This role supports the creation of blockchain services from design to deployment. Our ideal candidate is goal-driven and is excited about the blockchain and NFT space. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and tackling new challenges.
What you’ll be doing
· Build and Manage web3 integration to deploy NFT marketplace on Ethereum Network.
· Work with project managers to manage sprint processes and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
· Experience and working knowledge of Ethereum Blockchain and Smart Contracts/NFT ERC721.
Preferred skill set
· Preferable Experience and working knowledge of MERN Stack.
· Experience and working knowledge of HTML/ CSS, and working knowledge of front-end frameworks such as React.
· Working knowledge of development using Mongo DB.
· Experience developing mobile apps is a plus.
· Experience with unit testing and automated functional testing.
· Passion for development and a demonstrated interest for continual learning.
· Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and test-driven development.
· Demonstrated ability to work and make decisions unsupervised.
· Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology and to operate in an R&D environment.
· Result-oriented, strong planning and organizational skill.
· Rigorous and creative software development attitude.
· Flexible work hours and flexible work program.
· Safe and responsive pandemic protocols.
· Friendly and collaborative work environment.
· Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$200,000.00 per year