Solidity + Node.js/Typescript Blockchain Developer
We're developing web3.0 decentralized internet, with decentralized storage and web3.0 browser. It will allow all kinds of dApps to be created - decentralized, censorship-resistant Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, end-to-end encrypted email and instant messenger, and a lot more.
Most recently we have been placed in the Honor List of the Solana Ignition Hackathon in October 2021.
About the position
You'll be working side by side with a team of developers to bring our web 3.0 project to life. Our goal is to launch a public beta in Q1 2022. Alpha has been launched with an amazing response. In this role you will conceptualize and contribute to blockchain-enabled initiatives, collaborating with specialists inside and outside of the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in blockchain, a passion for digital assets, and a strong point of view with respect to the future of decentralization.
- Discuss project aims with the team.
- Support existing features and develop new ones (across backend and frontend)
- Maintain high quality code base, tested, secure and up to date
- Find problems and solve them before they arise.
- Deep interest in multiple facets of crypto—different protocols, dApps, stablecoins, CBDCs, DeFi, NFTs and more
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, Solidity
- Ideally know IPFS
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
- Fluent English