Special Projects Lead (North America)
DeGate is an order book-centric Decentralised Exchange (DEX) trading protocol that is based on Ethereum L2 (Layer 2), utilising a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) structure that has full control over its treasury. As a next-gen DEX, DeGate aims to make decentralised exchange trading mainstream and accessible to all, with key features such as Order Book Trading, Leverage Capabilities, Layer 1 to Layer 2 Bridge, AMM (Autonomous Market-Making), and Super-fast Transaction Times amongst other features.
The vision of DeGate is to become the leading liquidity hub in Ethereum Layer 2 and make decentralised exchange trading mainstream and accessible to all.
DeGate is a protocol of the community, by the community, and for the community. DeGate sticks to a fair-launch principle in that there is no discounted seed round of fundraising or any VC round - anyone from the community can participate with equal rights.
- Attend top tier Ethereum and blockchain conferences in the Americas to help crypto natives understand the work of DeGate Protocol, and learn about the latest developments in the industry.
- Keep a close pulse on the dynamic regulatory landscape around blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Represent DeGate in online meetups, hackathons etc.
- Create thought pieces and other content representing your unique understanding of the fast evolving decentralized finance and blockchain landscape.
- Anything that you can dream of to make our project better.
- Self-starter, focused on improvement and enjoys learning.
- Curious about Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and related technologies.
- First class ability to convey complex ideas with simple words.
- Desire to be part of an organisation, laser-focused on achieving outcomes, with a vision to impact the way humans transact globally.
We have an attractive Bounty program where you can refer candidates and get rewarded! Visit this link for more information!Cryptocurrency, Marketing, Community, Regulations