Sr. DevOps Engineer
Motocho is connecting blockchain solutions to accelerate crypto adoption so that everyone can benefit from the tokenized economy’s full potential. We build software and products with a strong belief that everyone should have the ability to manage and optimize their transactions in one place - a seamless digital asset ecosystem experience that serves our customers’ ambitions.
We are looking for people who believe in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Working at Motocho allows you to use cutting-edge technology, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with the industry’s best minds. You will build products and solutions that bridge the gap between centralized and decentralized finance. We empower you with the tools, resources, and support to grow your career and help you realize your potential.
Read about [our mission](https://www.motocho.io/about) and join us to build solutions for the tokenized economy. Help us empower everyone with the same tools and resources that have only been available to the big guys until now.
What you’ll do
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a highly cross-functional team working with the development team on a broad scope of activities at Motocho. Your responsibilities will include:
- Improving tooling, processes, security, and infrastructure that support all of Motocho cloud environments;
- identifying, designing, and developing automation solutions to create, manage and improve cloud infrastructure, builds, and deployments;
- leading from proof of concept to implementation of new DevOps tools and solutions;
maintaining strong code hygiene (Groovy, Terraform, Python, Java) and doing peer code reviews daily;
- Owning critical infrastructure components or systems and continuously working to improve them;
- Living deep to resolve problems at their root, looking for failure patterns and driving resolution;
- Ensuring stability, reliability, and performance of AWS infrastructure;
- Improving applications’ performance;
- Executing operational and maintenance activities via planned work;
- Troubleshooting, monitoring, and resolving high priority incidents within SLA;
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning;
- Participating as a subject matter expert on process improvement, training & tool development.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in development;
- Proficiency in AWS;
- Good understanding of Kubernetes and related technologies (Helm etc.);
- Working experience in building CI/CD pipelines in any platform (Jenkins/Bamboo/GitLabs etc.);
- Experience with one or more languages(Python/Java/Golang);
- Experience in applying engineering principles to operations;
- Well versed in a large number of technologies and welcome new tools and techniques;
- Hands-on technical expertise to design, deploy, secure, and optimize Cloud services.
Nice to have
- AWS certification;
- you enjoy working with a large variety of services and technologies;
- you enjoy pushing scalability to the limit with high throughput services.