Talent & Platform Manager
Pantera Capital (www.panteracapital.com) is one of the oldest and largest institutional investors in blockchain and cryptocurrencies, with over 100 companies and projects in our portfolio.
We are seeking an experienced Talent & Platform Manager to join Pantera Capital’s Platform team to build out our portfolio recruiting capabilities and platform support. The ideal candidate is a passionate people-connector who is motivated by the opportunity to tackle ambitious challenges and knock down walls, alongside visionary founders and technologists in the blockchain industry.
Key Talent Responsibilities
- Create actionable recruiting and hiring playbooks, including identification of all activities necessary to deploy and scale talent-related portfolio programs.
- Support full-cycle recruiting for a number of executive roles at our global portfolio companies across various functional areas.
- Develop and manage our executive talent network and foster introductions between top talent and our portfolio companies as available.
- Develop and maintain a network of reputable recruiting/search firms and partner with these companies on searches as needed.
- Advise companies on talent & headcount planning, sourcing, interviewing and general hiring best practices.
- Own all aspects of program management, metrics and reporting of portfolio recruiting initiatives.
- Leverage and manage various recruiting-related software platforms where applicable.
Key Platform Responsibilities
- Develop systems, tools, and resources to support and empower our community of portfolio companies.
- Plan and produce small- and large-scale events with founders and portfolio executives to facilitate collaboration and best practices-sharing, including virtual and in-person events, as well as support for our semi-annual Summit planning.
- Support the process of tracking performance and engagement of portfolio companies, including direct interactions with founders, updates to CRM and portfolio tracking tools, and regular portfolio reviews.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in talent recruiting / sourcing for early-stage technology companies and / or operational experience at a high-growth startup in roles such as recruiting, product, business development, or operations.
- Experience building net-new talent/recruiting processes or programs.
- Strong project management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Comfortable wearing many hats and partnering with founders / executives in a collaborative setting.
- Strong sense of empathy for founders and the challenges of company-building.
- Flexibility, resiliency, and ownership while working through challenging problems.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about blockchain/cryptocurrency technologies is a plus.
- Previous experience building and engaging communities is a plus, especially in relevant areas of technology.
- Technical recruiting experience is a plus.
This full-time role is currently remote and will eventually be based in San Francisco / Menlo Park.
Similar Blockchain jobs: