Technical Product Engineer
Rigel Protocol is a protocol for all your Defi Needs. We are an innovative team working on cutting-edge decentralized applications from finance, gaming and more. The RigelProtocol goal is to extend and expand the Defi horizons/ecosystem.
Key Things Required From You:
- Coordinating our features layouts in building fully fledged Standardized Software.
- Determining Technical Timeline of features Release.
- Coordinating and assigning developers ‘ tasks Closely.
- Smart Contract Testing Sequencing.
- Improving Our Technical Team Communication Plan.
- Determining Technical Architecture of Dapps.
- Providing Innovative and Objectives Technical/Product Ideas.
- Programming and Code Reviews.
Reactjs/Nextjs/React Native - High
Web3/Etherjs - High
GraphQL - Familiar with
Typescript - Familiar With
Solidity - A bit
Understanding of APIs - High
Software Architecture - High
Defi Architecture - High
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Technical Product Management and leading engineering teams.
- Familiar with Blockchain and Defi Products Technically.
- You’re a great communicator.
- Experienced with team task tracking and product management software.
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies.
Competitive Salary & Team Token Share
Interesting Team Members
Tools/Others: Teamwork, Problem-solving, Trello/Jira, GitHub, APIs, Product Management, Figma, Marketing, Roadmaps, KPIs and Documentations.