Technology Research Analyst, Part-time (30h), remote (d/w/m)
WE ENVISION A WORLD OF SHARED PROSPERITY
We accelerate the growth and adoption of open, decentralized blockchain networks to support our vision of a fairer, more transparent, and decentralized world #sharedProsperity.
We're a team of 20+ developers, investors, and blockchain enthusiasts, who are shaping the decentralized future. We use our diverse experience to build our decentralized finance application Brokkr and are looking for a DLT specialist to help us take it to the next level.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer you the possibility of fully flexible working hours
- Flexible working place. Choose between our rooftop office in the center of Graz or work remotely and join our virtual office space
- Remote first culture to ensure equal treatment of all team members regardless of their working place
- We’ll give you room to implement your own ideas and actively shape block42’s future
- Regular time to improve blockchain knowledge
- Yearly budget for online courses e.g. Udemy
- Dynamic young team with awesome people from all around the world
- Yearly presence week where we all work together in a marvelous location
- Building up and maintaining our internal crypto knowledge base
- Staying up-to-date with the blockchain industry, specifically DeFi
- Be a crypto evangelist and educate the team on major developments
- Updating the team with brief summaries of relevant topics
- Deep-diving into specific topics based on the needs of the rest of the team
- Providing guidance for decisions through research reports
- Planning a safe yield strategy for the treasury
WHAT WE EXPECT
Skills you will use often:
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good (self-) organization skills
- Good with numbers and statistics
- Clear and concise communicator
- Fluent English
- Advanced understanding of how blockchains and DeFi work, both from an economic and technical standpoint
- Previous work experience in the crypto industry
Technologies and Terms you should be aware of:
Features to put you over the top:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or similar
- Experience in or with financial markets or in the finance industry
- Experience as an analyst in another job
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Examples of write-ups or research articles you have created
JOIN OUR TEAM
As compensation, we offer a yearly gross salary of 53.000 USD, based on full-time employment in Austria (including health care and pension insurance).
For international contractors, we offer a yearly gross salary of at least 69.000 USD for the equivalent time.
Your actual compensation is determined by your qualification, the bitcoin price(*), and your experience.
In addition, an Employment Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) will let you participate in the company’s future success.
(*) just kidding! No worries, we will pay as agreed. But if you want, you can opt-in to get your compensation in crypto.
Click apply now and submit your CV, or send us a mail, no cover letter required!
We will carefully review it and come back to you as soon as possible.