UI/UX Designer (Production & Marketing)
We are recruiting for a talented and well rounded UI/UX Designer (Production & Marketing)! Titan IO is a fully-funded venture-backed startup that has developed an intelligent mining management software suite, transparent mining pool, and decentralized marketplace for global hash power trading. Built by miners for miners, Titan makes mining easy, profitable, and scalable. Titan's goal has always been to make mining as highly optimized, efficient, and decentralized as possible and we are now developing an efficient global marketplace for the buying/selling of crypto mining hash power.
We are expanding fast! We seek to pair with passionate individuals to help grow our vision of putting Hashpower in the hands of as many people as possible. If you have a passion for cryptocurrency mining and want to help us make it accessible and usable by more people, we would love to hear from you.
About the role as a UI/UX Designer (Product & Marketing),you will be designing and building the future of the decentralized internet. You should know to work alongside cross-discipline creative and engineering teams, as we look to develop a cutting edge software and marketplace experience, by leveraging IP and emerging technologies such as blockchain.
- Understand crypto-user thinking and design user-friendly UX/UI flow
- Design from concept to completion all facets of the User Interface including mockups, wireframes, Prototypes to communicate interactions and features effectively
- Review existing products and do product testings and improvement reports
- Work with Production to identify, estimate, schedule, and track UI/UX tasks
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing & Engineering teams to define and prototype the best user experiences.
Only candidates with an online (or PDF) portfolio will be considered.
- Minimum 4+ years experience focusing on UX and UI paired with marketing web design.
- Experience working with product, marketing, and engineering teams to develop new user experiences
- Ability to execute design at all levels, from systems/flow design to UX design, to visual design
- Generate new ideas and constantly improve upon existing user experiences and user flows
- Develop prototypes, wireframes, and mockups
- Design user interfaces (web and mobile) for the Engineering team to implement
- A crypto-user, up to date with blockchain market and understands the psychology behind crypto-users
- Higher Diploma or above in App development / Web / Multimedia / Graphic design or related discipline
- Background in all types of digital experiences, including mobile, tablet and responsive web design; Strong sense of responsive design, UI/UX and technology trends.
- Expert with UI tools, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Lucidchart
- Ability to conduct user research, A/B testing and iteration usability testing
- Ability to take complex information and turn it into user-friendly UI design
- Independent researcher
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of any scripting language
- Organized and detailed with excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Understanding of customer acquisition, retention, and monetization.
- Demonstrated understanding of website usability/web optimization, UX, and responsive designs
- Experience working in blockchain, decentralized finance (DeFi), or financial products a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills; working proficiency in English (written and spoken) to work with a team
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Willingness to learn new technologies
The right fit will thrive in a fun yet ambiguous start-up environment, be a bold self-starter who empowers others and ruthlessly prioritizes. You will be asked to hit the ground running and own your domain. Your input, suggestions, and ideas make a huge impact- we welcome it!
Our culture is that of respect, low supervision and high expectations, good humor and quite a bit of meme sharing.
Bonus points if you...
- Bitcoin / Crypto RPC integration
- Light-hearted with a good sense of humor
- Can Roll up your sleeves and wear many hats
- Have managed a dev team successfully
- Like coffee
- Our team is highly technical, motivated, and bright. There is no better place to learn and geek out on blockchain, crypto, and mining.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, tuition reimbursement, bonus, unlimited PTO, crypto wages
Job Type: Full-time, 100% remote, will consider contract to hire
Compensation: Generous, based on experience x geographical market location
Titan IO, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.