The Anchorage Trading desk is looking for a seasoned trader on the West Coast with experience at a large financial institution to work at a rapidly growing trading desk and have an active voice in growing our trading business and expanding our global footprint.
As a Trader you will:
- Trade digital assets for Anchorage.
- Constantly monitor algorithmic trading and risk systems.
- Contribute to the process of designing an institutional grade accounting and operations system for Anchorage Trading, collaborating with various internal and external groups.
- Constantly be reading, studying the markets, and expanding your knowledge base as you grow in the role.
- Participate in sales calls as needed.
- Collaborate closely with Operations, Compliance, Technology and Quant teams to continue the build out of the trading infrastructure as we continue to expand to serve new client types with bespoke products and services.
- Expand access to global liquidity pools for digital assets.
We look for teammates who have:
- 4-7 years of experience in an institutional trading role.
- Experience trading digital assets across various exchanges, OTC as well as defi platforms.
- Client facing experience, and are comfortable talking to our clients on a regular basis.
- Developed a mastery of accounting knowledge, specifically as it relates to a trading business.
- Proficiency in both Excel and Python.
- An understanding of crypto market participants and empathize with their unique needs. (Exchanges, Miners, Venture Funds, Payment Providers, etc).
- Adaptability and creative ideas on how to trade and service bespoke product types that do not have a standard way of being traded, booked, or accounted for.
- Pride in being obsessively attentive to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.