Block by Block Capital has built a global operational presence, focused on cryptocurrency arbitrage and blockchain/ICO advisory. Within the past year, we’ve turned over nine-figure volume in crypto-to-fiat arbitrage and have now rolled forward our private capital into our own private hedge fund. We have also been appointed strategic advisors for a few of our portfolio investments, and have since helped them achieve growth milestones in their go-to-market strategy. Our company vision is to operate in a way that stabilizes and grows the global crypto market, while simultaneously connecting the fragmented pockets of the global blockchain community. We will achieve our goals by uniting our hedge fund and advisory services with a complete treasury management service offering.
As our operations expand, we need our team to grow so we can continue to deliver excellence across a harmonized business front. We have a presence in the primary industry hubs such as US, Korea and Singapore, but now strongly believe that centering our Asian operations to be primarily Singapore-based will keep us as the forefront of the booming crypto industry. Join our team and help us deliver an outstanding, customer-oriented treasury management service.
You will support BXBC’s business development by assisting with execution of wide variety of administrative tasks, primarily related to our treasury management portfolio. You will also help us develop and maintain client relationships, potentially making on-site visits at our clients’ office.
- Performing administrative tasks related to treasury management
- Performing other ad hoc administrative tasks
- Supporting communication and document submission to exchanges, banks etc.
- Supporting communication and document submission with government authorities
- Communication with clients (possible local and overseas onsite visits)
- Work 10-30 hours/week from our Singapore office
- Student or fresh graduate based in Singapore
- Has a high attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Eager to learn about treasury management and hedge-fund operations
- Business or finance background
- Client relationship experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High level of ownership, flexibility and responsibility
- Open to short-term overseas travels
- Great opportunity to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
- Hands-on experience with treasury management and hedge-fund operations
- Transition into full-time employment for extraordinary talent