(UI/UX) Design Manager
Bingbon is a digital asset derivatives trading platform and a fast-growing company that provides simple and professional trading products and services. Bingbon not only provides cryptocurrencies such as BTC and ETH but also global indices, commodities, forex, other contract trading products, as well as an automatic copy trading function. Bingbon aims to protect the interests of users while creating a transparent trading environment so those users can enjoy the ultimate trading experience.
We are looking for a UX/UI Design Manager who will take initiative by coming up with designs aligned with Bingbon’s products and services. The candidate should be focused, pay close attention to detail, and be assertive. As an emerging exchange, our aim is to ensure that we have the best graphic designs on our platform that are mind-blowing and in line with our business strategy. This position will be suitable for those who enjoy exploring, thinking outside the box, trying new ideas, and love dotting their i's and crossing their t's. Meanwhile, applicants should be familiar with the latest trends and developments happening in the crypto industry and have a comprehensive understanding of the jargon used in finance and tech.
Aside from building your experience in a fast-growing start-up company, you will also get the chance to work within a cross-functional team from all backgrounds and cultures. If you are adventurous, open-minded, culturally intelligent, and are looking to diversify your experiences, then Bingbon is the right environment for you. To top things off, our working hours are flexible, and you can work remotely from your preferred location. Say goodbye to those days when you woke up extremely early to avoid sitting in traffic for long hours.
- Responsible for the graphic design and interactive work of related product and user interface; be in charge of the overall graphic.
- Redesign our web pages and design graphic user interface elements.
- Improve the design processes and present rough drafts to the internal team.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Work closely with the product manager to help define business and feature requirements.
- Candidates with a bachelor's or a master's degree in Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Animation, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant majors are welcome to apply.
- Over 2 years of working experience in blockchain and the crypto industry.
- Take full ownership of your work and execute creative ideas without little to no guidance.
- Be proficient in, (Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, PhotoShop) and other dynamic tools. Excellent video editing skills will be a plus+.
- Be a good team player with outstanding communication skills and willing to work remotely across different time zones.
- A native English speaker with excellent writing skills.
Please submit your CV and portfolio
Please note that all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.