Maple is a DeFi protocol for high-quality corporates and institutions to borrow from DeFi Liquidity Pools. Liquidity Providers earn yield from lending to these institutions which include trading funds, market makers, crypto miners, and new ventures in the crypto ecosystem.
We are on a mission to power the capital markets of the future - efficient, permissionless and global.
Competitive Salary + Token Allocation | Full Time Contract | Remote
• Define and own the UI/UX function at Maple
• Create and support UI/UX requirements
• Create user journey flows
• Create high-fidelity prototypes/wireframes
• Conduct user testing with studies, prototypes, gathering insights, and modify designs
• Work with Product and Front End Team to realise the vision
• Present your progress to stakeholders throughout the design process
• Power user with Figma design tool
• Expert in high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes
• Well versed in user testing with prototypes
• Personal interest in cryptocurrency/DeFi/NFTs
Really nice if you have it
• Previous work history at a Crypto/DeFi/Dex/CeFi/Trading organisation
Maple is a globally-distributed DeFi startup focused on institutional lending. We recently closed a funding round led by Framework Ventures and Polychain Capital and are poised to launch our first institutional lending pool. Commitments for this have exceeded our target by almost 300%.
Come and join us at the beginning of something big, not just in DeFi but Global Finance as a whole.
Maple is firmly in pole position in this area of the DeFi space and we intend to keep the lead.
What we have achieved so far is the result of an exceptional team. We subscribe to a collaboratively created culture of Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, and an Innovative Mindset.
Does an environment like this sound like the place for you? We really want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.
Similar Blockchain jobs: