Senior Product Designer UI/UX
At ADD, our mission is to transition the world into a new era of finance by making decentralised finance accessible to everyone. We are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future.
To date we have launched our ADD.XYZ finance platform, and will be launching our ADD.xyz wallet and several other products this year. We’re a multi-disciplinary, fully remote team that values having the right people on-board rather than the right degree, exact skill-set or superficial brand associations. Above all we’re looking for people who are self-starters, love taking ownership and enjoy creating things from scratch.
We’re building a product suite across decentralised finance. ADD is an aggregator platform of multiple DeFi products - Lending, Privacy, Governance, Staking, Swap, Mobile Money. We aggregate them into a single place and enable more users to access decentralised finance solutions through UI/UX first approach.
You'll be taking over our existing product, you can view our playground here: https://dev.add.xyz/
It would be a great additional benefit if you are comfortable assisting with marketing and various graphic design for advertising campaigns, and internal handbooks.
Although we are a distributed team, this is a full time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
- Design interfaces, flows, interactions and experiences for new products that will directly impact our users lives.
- Be the team product designer responsible for product flows, UI/UX and provide feedback working alongside our two animation designers across our products.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and product managers to conceptualise features and improvements.
- Empathise with users through testing and persona reviews, to ensure a delightful user experience for complex banking processes.
- Contribute to improving internal design processes and best practices. Previous improvements include a design pattern library, and app naming convention.
- You'll need to organised with your product ideation in Figma, by keeping our figma well organised and labelled. You should make sure that previous versions of designs are stored and current designs which are in development are not changed.
- Ability to conceptualise and execute with speed and scale
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite & Figma
- Conceptualise simple ideas to ensure a great user experience for complex processes.
- Promote design guidelines and best practices
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to communicate to developers effectively
- Prototyping products for user testing
- Confident communicating with clients and stakeholders
- Past experience with Figma is essential
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Principle, Framer, Anima or similar
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.