UX Designer (Webflow)
at Tari Labs
Yat Labs is the driving force behind y.at, the hottest digital identity, branding, and information service on the internet.
Are you a rockstar front-end designer that lives for making AMAZING experiences that look equally good on web and mobile?
If so, you'll love working with our world-class team of designers to make their incredible vision a living, breathing reality.
As UX designer, you will work with our Engineering and UX team to build proprietary and open-source technology that will be deployed on a global scale.
You are highly experienced in Webflow and are able to produce incredible user experiences in very short order.
You love the nimbleness of the startup environment and are capable if dealing with the pace and change that comes with it.
Above all, you have an eye for quality and detail (e.g. you spotted the typos in this JD, which initially annoyed you, but now know were just part of the test).
- +2 years Webflow experience.
- Experience with React.js and Redux will be a tremendous advantage.
- You have experience building rich web front-ends with global reach - please share your portfolio with us.
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Organized, ability to be self-managed and able to collaborate across teams spread over multiple time zones.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A track-record in Open Source development is an advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics from a recognized university (advantage)
- But honestly, your portfolio is what counts.
- Build pixel-perfect, fluid, and delightful UIs across web and mobile interfaces. You take the designs to the next level, adding value during the implementation.
- Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Work with backend and fullstack engineers to integrate your creations into our broader ecosystem.
What's in it for you?
- Highly Competitive compensation
- Fully remote - work from (almost) anywhere - North American or EU Timezones preferred.
- High-end, high performance laptops, plus all the tech you could ever desire.
- A chance to work on really important products that we truly feel could have a huge positive impact on this world.
- An opportunity to earn equity in a rapidly growing company.
- Employee discounts on highly desirable digital goods.
Similar Blockchain jobs: