Virtual Currency Targeting Analyst- SME
IntelliBridge delivers IT strategy, cloud, cybersecurity, application, data and analytics, enterprise IT, intelligence analysis, and mission operation support services to accelerate technical performance and efficiency for Defense, Civilian, and National Security & Federal Law Enforcement clients.
Overview: IntelliBridge is an award-winning national security company with an immediate opening for a Virtual Currency Targeting Analyst - SME to support a federal client’s high-tech organized crime program. The analyst will conduct strategic and tactical analysis on cyber enabled criminal activities or incidents specifically targeting criminal enterprises engaged in illegal activity reliant on the internet or advanced technology. The analyst will develop strategy and targeting support to further criminal investigations through operational and investigative leads, and/or targeting packages. The analyst should have specialized experience in technical, tactical, and targeting analysis involving criminal operations in the cyber domain, as well as a solid understanding of the criminal and cyber threats within assigned focused area, and have experience in developing operational leads and targeting packages. This position is exempt.
Clearance: Active Top-Secret clearance is required at time of application.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience and a bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency with Blockchain analysis.
- Expert knowledge of cryptocurrency and darknet.
- Exceptional communication skills with emphasis on effectively communicating detailed analysis and recommendations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience producing varied written products.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience conducting targeting, identifying tactics, techniques, and procedures, and developing targeting packages.
- Experience conducting tactical analysis on cyber enabled criminal activities or incidents, and correlate data affiliated with these incidents.
Location: Washington, DC
Travel: CONUS travel may be required