Smart Contract Developer
Merlin DeFi is building a suite of products to bring DEFI and blockchain to the masses.
About the role
We're looking for an experienced Smart Contract Developer to join our core development team. You will work on cutting-edge blockchain and DeFi technologies and collaborate with our rapidly growing global team. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team and get excited about building the future, this role may be the one for you.
What you will do:
- Design, implement, and test smart contracts for decentralized finance products (including yield pools & strategies)
- Smart Contract Testing Sequencing
- Participate and collaborate with integration teams
- Improve internal toolsets to improve smart contract development
- Code reviews
- DApps Software Architecture
- Smart contracts and blockchain architecture
- Truffle (Trufflesuite)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Smart Contract Development and Architecture.
- Familiar with EVM Blockchains.
- You’re a great communicator.
- Remote work
- Familiar with Defi
- Experience with Dapps integrations.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across the world. You’ll also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, remote-first startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space.
- Remote: Work remotely with our global team.
- Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary paid in CRYPTO and bonus project tokens - this will be tailored according to experience.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.