Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin's most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfil our mission - to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager who will not only support the operations team with financial data and the top management level in their financial decision making process, but also have the opportunity to challenge your traditional financial knowledge within blockchain. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.com and on GitHub.
- Produce monthly financial reports
- Process incoming and outgoing payments
- Manage day-to-day bookkeeping
- Administer financial documents
- Support the budgeting process
- Maintain and optimise finance and accounting processes
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Be a daily point of contact for employees and the tax accountant
- Oversight of tax payments
- 2+ years of working experience in accounting
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- HGB Knowledge
- Working experience with DateV or similar system
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Native level German and English communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Result- and detail- oriented
- Exceptional organization skills
- Effective team player
- Blockchain and/or cryptocurrency enthusiasts
- IFRS and GAAP Knowledge
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English or in German.