AirdropX is looking for a Customer Success Executive to join the team and oversee all client and customer-facing operations. AirdropX creates “airdrop” events to distribute free cryptocurrencies to grow communities and spread the news about the goals behind the coin. AirdropX has strategic partnerships with several Blockchain and Investment firms, including but not limited to MLG Blockchain and the Blockchain Education Network. You will work closely with the product, becoming an AirdropX expert who is going to be the main point of contact between AirdropX & our client and user base.
What you’ll do:
- Become an Expert on AirdropX
- Manage the AirdropX dashboard to maintain platform adoption and improve engagement.
- Provide AirdropX Expert services for our clients & users.
- Handle inbound user inquiries and support requests.
- Communicate effectively and develop strong relationships with our existing and new partners.
- Understand user’s needs and create strategies to cement AirdropX as the go-to brand for airdrops.
- Be the front line of support for our clients and users; help manage incoming support requests and work with the rest of the SaaS team to ensure successful resolutions.
- Collaborate with the development team on AidropX’s roadmap, providing input based on client feedback.
- Identify opportunities for services and revenue-generating solutions to pass to our sales team.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar field.
- 1+ years of experience as a Customer Support or similar role in a SaaS business.
- Works well if given a good deal of autonomy
Self-starter who knows how to prioritize and problem solve.
- Enthusiasm, excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proficiency with web and social analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology.
Applicant must have a strong knowledge of the blockchain industry, and the ability to work autonomously. We are a remote team, so having the ability to self-motivate and meet deadlines without supervision is a must.
We are looking for a motivated and autonomous individual that knows about the cryptocurrency world and understands how “cryptokids” interact with one another, where they get their information, and how they do their research before investing in upcoming ICOs.
Please note that this is a part-time role.