Back-End Software Engineer (Senior Level)
dApps and protocols
Building on EVM
Catena Tools: Pioneering the DeFi Analytics Space
We're building an advanced platform for on-chain DeFi analytics, that provides users with comprehensive tools for tracking and analyzing their on-chain activity. This includes visual analytics, live liquidity tracking, and an execution terminal for DEXs.
Are you ready to dive into an innovative web3 project as a back-end developer?
We're looking for a mid to senior level back-end engineer to join Catena Tools. We are about taking ownership of on-chain activity and shaping the future of DeFi analytics. You'll be working alongside driven cofounders, sharing the goal of creating a platform that resonates with millions.
- Begin as a part-time commitment, aiming to transition to full-time as we secure further funding and revenue.
- Future equity compensation available.
- A passion for blockchain, DeFi, and the potential of web3 technologies.
- 3-5+ years of experience in back-end or full-stack development.
- Skills in technologies relevant to blockchain and server-side development (Node.js, Python, DevOps).
- Willingness to accept contracted compensation until we are prepared to offer salaries.
- Availability for at least 12 hours per week, fitting around any current commitments.
- Strong communication skills, self-driven, and ready to take ownership of your contributions.
- Initially hands-on in development, with the opportunity to move into a leadership role as we grow.
If you're excited about shaping the future of DeFi and looking for a role where your contributions are foundational, Deu Labs offers a unique opportunity. Let's build something groundbreaking together.
Let Catena Tools know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!
November 16, 2023