Binance Accelerator Program - Big Data Engineer (Risk)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.About Binance Accelerator Program Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.Who may applyComputer Science/Data related major, Undergraduate or Graduate students
- Responsible for iterative development (i.e. real-time pipeline), deployment of products and online problem solving, performance tuning, etc
- Responsible for custimization and optimization of big data components, platforms and data products to meet up our biz requirement
- Bachelor's Degree / Master in Computer Science or Data relevant
- Skilled in Java development is a basic, skilled in Scala/Python is bonus
- Knowledge in Kafka/Spark/Hadoop/HBase/Hive/Flink platforms is a bonus
- Experience in troubleshooting and tuning, studying component source code is bonus
- Strong learning ability and problem solving ability, able to quickly grasp business knowledge and solve technical problem
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Junior Level Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Java Web3 Jobs, Contract Crypto Jobs, Scala Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!