Binance Accelerator Program - Finance Assistant
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?About Binance Accelerator Program Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract. Our Binance Accelerator Program - Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (June 5th, July 3rd, July 31st, September 4th). Who may applyCurrent undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
- Assist in the payment process, monitoring any discrepancies in payments, reviewing charges made on corporate credit cards, filling it supporting documentation
- Organize a financial/accounting filing system
- Supporting the preparation monthly accounting reports
- Track all tax filling prepared by third party accountants
- Preparing bank reconciliation
- Supporting accuracy of financial statements, making sure that the final figures on statements are correct
- Team player and motivated to learn with a strong desire to take on a new challenge.
- In the process of completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting
- Written and verbal communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work without distraction
- Completion of introductory accounting courses and have a basic understanding of financial principles
- Good computer skills, including proficiently with Excel
- Able to communicate in English, Spanish is a plus