Binance Accelerator Program - QA (Risk)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.About Binance Accelerator Program Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.Who may applyComputer related major, Undergraduate or Graduate students
- Responsible for the quality assurance of Risk products
- Deeply involve in product research and development projects. find, position and track problems. Formulate reasonable and efficient test programs, and cooperate with all parties to solve them
- Participate in the design and development of tools to improve delivery quality and efficiency
- Computer related major, Undergraduate or Graduate students
- Love Computer Science and Internet technology, have a strong interest in quality assurance work, familiar with testing theories and methods
- Have a solid theoretical foundation of Computer, master at least one Programming language: Java or Python
- Familiar with common Middle-ware, such as MySQL, Kafka, Redis
- Have a solid code writing ability or code reading ability, familiar with commonly used debug tools
- Have strong logical thinking ability, communication and collaboration ability and learning ability
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Python Web3 Jobs, Junior Level Web3 Jobs, Quality Assurance Crypto Jobs, Java Crypto Jobs, Contract Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!