Binance Accelerator Program - Security (Java)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.About Binance Accelerator Program Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.Who may applyBachelors and Masters students.
- Be part of a security team and participate in the development and maintenance of security systems
- Responsible for the compilation and implementation of the interface documentation of the business module
- Maintain, migrate, architecture upgrade existing systems
- Assist data analysts to solve platform problems and classify them for system improvement
- Currently enrolled or holding a bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field
- A solid Java foundation and understand basic frameworks, such as multithreading and networking
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud development
- Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL database
- Good communication skills and teamwork
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!