Binance Accelerator Programme - Backend Developer
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?About Binance Accelerator Programme Binance Accelerator Programme is a concise 3 - 6 months programme designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. Our Binance Accelerator Programme starts the first Monday of every month i.e. April 3, May 1 (May 2 for SG JDs), June 5.Who may applyCurrent students, fresh graduates, and candidates who are mid-career switchers.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the company's basic products
- Responsible for the compilation and implementation of the interface documentation of the business module
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to solve problems provided by QA team
- Assisted CS team to solve customer problems and classify them for system improvement
- Computer-related major, bachelor degree or above
- Have a solid Java foundation and understand basic frameworks, such as multithreading and networking
- Familiar with Spring micro-service framework and understanding of its operation mechanism
- Familiar with MySQL database, at least one no sql database
- Familiar with common middleware such as Redis, RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Good logical thinking ability, strong sense of teamwork, and strong learning ability
- Good communication skills, fluency in English
- Experience with open source projects is preferred
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!