Based in beautiful Silicon Valley in California, we are a professional management consulting company that provides one-stop solution for blockchain projects.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Director to support the executive team in reaching new heights. Reporting directly to the Founder, the ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years of experience in a business development/operation role, preferably within a tech/blockchain/crypto field. The Business Development Director will work closely with the executive team to create and implement strategies to expand the agency and take on new business.
This role would suit an accomplished professional who is looking to further develop their skills in business development, relationship management, and leadership while further delving into the incredibly innovative world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. In return, we offer a very competitive salary, excellent growth opportunities and a brilliant working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with executive team to investigate new business opportunities around the company’s business needs
• Explore related strategic partners such as blockchain projects, Internet companies, and the financial industry
• Develop business development plans, proposals and agreements.
• Responsible for business negotiation, contracting, management and relationship maintenance with strategic partners
• Master industry knowledge and trends and fully understand clients’ business
• Provide market feedback to the executive team regarding competitive offerings and prospect needs
• Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans
• Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational marketing and customer relationship activities, such as PR activities and live events
• Other duties as assigned
• 3-5 years experiences in the business development/operation position
• Passionate about any or ideally all of the following: technology, blockchain, cryptocurrency, digital assets, and digital/brand/social marketing
• Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
• Quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities coupled with knowledge of operating principles
• Advanced Microsoft suite experience
• Ability to assess a situation and make a decision on how to move forward
• Demonstrated ability to successfully network and outreach
• Ability to work well in a team
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional work ethic and motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
• MBA preferred
Based on Experience