Chief of Staff (Revenue Organization)
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are supporting the development and launch of a new generation of financial products and services.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce,” Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.What you’ll be responsible for:
Reporting directly to the SVP, Global Sales you will support the day-to-day administrative and operational needs of the Revenue Organization. You will also contribute to projects that help drive many of the company’s strategic priorities and initiatives.
- Provide general administrative support including calendar management, organizing meetings, travel administration, and expense reporting
- Contribute to internal team meetings by assisting with the production of materials, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Help with the creation of company-wide presentations, sales forecasts, and other important metrics reports
- Regularly attend meetings and liaison with prospects, customers, and strategic partners
- Track the Revenue Organization’s OKRs and other key project milestones/deliverables
- Assist with ad hoc projects and events
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- You enjoy building at the earliest stages and have 5+ years administrative experience in a high-growth technology startup.
- You are proactive. You anticipate and respond to opportunities and problems before others notice them.
- Immaculate attention to detail and care for your work.
- You enjoy writing, and crafting clear and concise documentation.
- You take pride in driving tasks and projects to completion.
- You communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity.
- Natural curiosity and an eagerness to consistently learn new concepts and skills.
- You are adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.