Cindicator creates the social and technological infrastructure needed to make effective decisions under the volatile conditions of the new economy. By combining a large number of diverse financial analysts and a set of machine learning models into a single system, we are developing a Hybrid Intelligence infrastructure for the efficient management of investors’ capital in traditional financial and crypto-markets.
Among our partners there are Amazon, Facebook, and Microsoft. Recently we have successfully finished our Token Sale and reached the Max Hard Cap of $15,000,000.
We are seeking a new team member who enjoys problem-solving, analyzing information, and taking action to drive projects involving cross-functional teams.
- Development and optimization of algorithms for processing statistical data and analyzing it using ML approach
- Data analysis for consistent patterns
- Ensuring the increase of forecasts accuracy
- Preferred Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Math
- Excellent knowledge of mathematical statistics, probability theory
- Skills and experience in Python, R
- Basic Knowledge of Big Data, SQL
- Experience in application of various clustering and predictive modeling algorithms
- Knowledge of contemporary Big Data processing tools
- Interest in blockchain and AI development is a plus
- You speak English fluently and in addition to usual hours you can be reached at late evening and weekends
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses.