at Radar Relay
What we do
Join the Radar team in our mission to onboard the world to the token economy. As the first company in Colorado history to receive a state grant for blockchain technology, we are building the pipes now, the roads in the years to come, and the scaffolding for the next few decades. You will work alongside a team with purpose and motivation who encourages accountability and has a vision to improve blockchain accessibility.
Our first product, Radar Relay, is a wallet-to-wallet decentralized trading platform for Ethereum-based tokens built on the 0x Protocol. Operating an order book, our platform relays orders between peers while never holding any assets in custody. Next up, with our recent $10 million Series A funding round, we’ll be exploring product opportunities, making strategic hires, and pursuing global expansion.
We’re looking for high conviction builders, traders, and community ambassadors. Must love Doge.
What you’ll do
The Community Ambassador relays Radar’s mission and duty to international communities and helps onboard Spanish speaking users towards the token economy. The Community Ambassador reports to the Marketing Manager and will work closely with the marketing team, support director, and the product team.
- Translate Radar’s blog, support pages, youtube subtitled, and tweets and publish those posts on pertinent social channels
- Translate Radar’s educational pages and dApp features
- Provide user support on Spanish speaking market channels by responding to users in a timely fashion and report findings to the Support Director
- Monitor posts and comments on forums and respond or forward to the Marketing team
Lead Spanish speaking user research and record data to help the product team make informed decisions
- Assist the marketing, support, and product functions where needed, including non-international functions and tasks
- Monitor trends within the cryptocurrency, blockchain space and share findings with marketing team
- Help marketing team gain cultural understanding of how products should be branded, marketed, and designed for Spanish speaking market
What you’ll bring to the team
- Education / Experience: Understanding of Ethereum, blockchain, and various trading venues
- Language Ability: Native Spanish speaker and proficiency in English
- Computer Skills: Strong computer skills including G Suite
- Reasoning Ability: Customer service experience
- Writing Skills: Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible hours, determined during interview (minimum of 10 hours/week)