EMX’s mission is to enable fair, stable and powerful access to global futures markets by utilizing blockchain technology and our deep industry experience. Our senior leadership is made up of industry leading experts from Citadel, AQR, Microsoft, Amazon, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank. Unlike most startups, we are fully funded with strong backing from top blockchain VCs such as Kenetic and Hashed as well as industry players such as crypto exchanges and wallet providers.
We aim to work closely with our strategic investors/partners to expand our technology and vision across multiple market segments including trading, lending, investment and research.
Working at EMX means you will be challenged to perform at your maximum potential. We maintain an environment that fosters and celebrates innovation and dedication. The organization is structured as a hive, made up of small and agile teams able to take advantages of opportunities quickly and efficiently. We are driving innovations in derivatives markets and employ world class professions in the areas of trading, alpha-development, machine learning, legal, blockchain development and research.
EMX (EverMarkets Exchange) is looking for motivated, enthusiastic and proactive community leaders with an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency and trading to help develop and maintain a global community program and establish EMX as a leading, respected brand in the crypto trading and investment ecosystem.
- Supervise the distribution and flow of content between the US and Asia teams
- Engage with crypto communities around the world, particularly in Asia to build EMX brand and gain local insight as to the latest industry trend and competition.
- Organize, plan, lead and attend events and meetups.
- Establish partnerships with crypto voices and influencers worldwide.
- Work closely with our social media strategist to provide quality content to keep prospects up-to-date with project and team developments by expertly utilizing distribution channels.
- Oversee community management and moderation of social communities, including Telegram, WeChat, KaKao, Line, Twitter, Discord, Blind, Reddit, etc.
- Assist with the planning, development and execution of the token sale, and all related community outreach and ambassador programs.
- Work closely with translators to ensure accuracy and timeliness of content output that includes newsletters, social media, videos, and articles.
- Fluent in English and at least one other Asian language (Chinese, Korean and Japanese preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in building and growing online/offline communities and creating social media campaigns
- Strong knowledge of crypto, ICOs, market trends and social best practices
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Excellent project management skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Located in East Asia
- Record of participation in different crypto social outlets and groups
Great to Haves:
- Understanding of futures trading / Programming languages / Finance and market knowledge
- Detailed resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- Links to any projects you played an important part in
Step 1: Phone Interview
Step 2: In-person Interview at our office (we cover travel expenses for the day)
Step 3: We may require a sample project submission
Step 4: Spend a day at our office and participate in all team activities.
Step 5: Offer Letter