About FutureFuel Tech
FutureFuel Technology is entering the Blockchain industry and will soon launch the UK’s largest Bitcoin mine. FutureFuel Tech is utilizing the renewable electricity generation from its sister company, FutureFuel Renewables, to power one of the largest cryptocurrency mining farms in the world.
We’re taking a fresh approach to bitcoin mining. For so long, the bitcoin mining industry has been plagued by cheap fossil-fuel powered mining farms. We are aiming to bring clean and renewable energy to the bitcoin mining industry, ensuring its sustainability as the scope of digital currency broadens.
Important: This position is for people that are based in London, UK only.
Our Community Leader will manage our global community of investors and will be responsible for creating, leading and driving delivery of our content marketing strategy.
This position will be all-encompassing with full responsibility for providing an accurate voice and tone to our community that genuinely represents the business, its staff and our shared beliefs.
The successful applicant will play an essential role in the company’s development and will have direct access and day to day liaison with the founders of the company. There is significant scope for growth into a more senior role.
Required experience and skills:
- BSc degree in Marketing, Public Relations or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a PR or Community Manager
- Keen interest in Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency; any prior experience in this field will be seen as a positive but not essential.
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders
- Lead the community and social media team
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Oversee the community narrative across all media platforms
- Actively pursue PR campaigns to increase awareness
- Ensure the brand identity is consistent across all social media platforms
- Liaise with content designer and creator
- Engage with the community via media channels such as telegram, slack, discord and many more.
- Delegate responses to the team regarding comments and queries
- Build rapport with potential investors and network with industry professionals
- Ensure 100% transparency with the community
- Liaising with the media and industry journalists
- Problem solver
- Can do attitude
- A friendly team player
- Driven to achieve task to high standard and deadline.
Please apply only if you are based in London, UK. Thanks!
£40 - £45k