About MLG Blockchain
We are the fastest growing expert blockchain consultancy headquartered in Toronto with a distributed team across North America, Europe and Asia that is focused on building next-generation applications using blockchain and smart contract technology.
You are joining us at a very exciting time! We are growing at a very fast pace, having grown from 2 to over 50 members in less than 6 months. We boast a roster of the biggest and hottest ICOs and Blockchain companies like Tron (Tronix), Onchain, LaLa World, and Loopring, TD Bank.
We are looking for a highly creative, strategically minded, and proactive team member to manage and build online communities for ICOs at MLG Blockchain. This person will work with ICO clients on creating strategies and campaigns to grow and engage their online communities (Telegram, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
Build and execute community engagement strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
Work with clients to create Pre-ICO and Post-ICO strategies for community engagement and growth.
Plan and create compelling messaging and content across different channels (Twitter, Facebook, Medium.com, Reddit, Discord, Bitcointalk Telegram, etc.)
Work with Moderator Manager and Bounty Partners to ensure success of ICOs’ bounty programs
Work with the Moderator Manager to draft community moderation policy and moderate all user-generated content accordingly for each community
Create Community Progress Reports for clients with KPIs and important developments within their online and offline communities.
- Required Qualifications
- We are looking for a motivated and autonomous individual that knows about the cryptocurrency world and understands how the Crypto Community interacts with one another, where they get their information, and how they do their research before investing in upcoming ICOs.
- 1-3 years of experience in a community management or Growth Marketing Role
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with individuals at all levels in an organization
- Experience creating content that drives engagement and lead generation
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working with Blockchain technology, decentralized systems
- Skilled at Google Analytics, Social Media tools, Google docs and drives, Slack, Discord, and Telegram
- Record of participation in different bitcoin or cryptocurrency social outlets such as bitcointalk, reddit, or Discord group