Community Manager - LATAM
LocalCoinSwap is the world’s first community-owned, peer-to-peer (P2P) Bitcoin and Altcoin cryptocurrency exchange that connects people from all around the world to buy and sell cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. As there is no KYC or ID documentation required to get started, trading is fast, secure and private. All you need to do is create a free trade advertisement and in minutes you can be trading locally with others in your community, or with established businesses and OTC cryptocurrency brokers worldwide.
LocalCoinSwap currently has 20+ cryptocurrencies available for P2P trading, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, XRP, Dai, and Tether, to name a few; Over 250+ different payment methods including cash, bank transfer, direct debit, credit card, Paypal, Western Union, Amazon gift cards and iTunes gift cards, as well as more than 180 fiat currencies, and is available in over 190 countries, making it the largest selection of currencies available on any P2P platform worldwide.
In addition, LocalCoinSwap offers 24/7 customer service and is the only marketplace in the world with a profit-sharing model that gives 100% of our profits from the exchange back to the crypto community.
LocalCoinSwap is looking to hire a Community Manager to help us expand our user base in Latin America, as well as increase liquidity and P2P traders on our P2P exchange.
The role includes:
- Driving P2P Traders to buy and sell cryptocurrency using LocalCoinSwap
- Increasing liquidity on LocalCoinSwap by running ongoing local trades
- Managing a community of users from all over the world in Spanish - Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit etc
- Generating new ideas to help the community grow and improve engagement
- Sharing content on social media in local languages
- Producing content (translations, original content and social media content)
- Responding to user questions on Zendesk and Social media
- Working with founders, marketing and ambassadors to identify new opportunities
- Helping to plan, communicate information and attend local events
- Conducting training via webinars in local languages
- Must be located in LATAM
- Must have significant experience buying and selling experience (OTC) on P2P marketplaces.
- Must have 1-5 years of experience in community management/marketing/communication
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English and have excellent written and oral communication skills for both languages. Portuguese would also be a bonus but is not mandatory.
- A growth hacker mindset, with a strong interest in blockchain technology and making money with cryptocurrency
- Fun and exciting startup team
- 100% Remote working
- Possibility to travel to other countries in LATAM to promote LocalCoinSwap