Lendingblock is a technology firm providing an open exchange for borrowing and lending cryptocurrencies and digital assets. It allows borrowers and lenders to enter into fully collateralised crypto vs crypto lending agreements. Lendingblock is creating a financial service for the crypto economy that draws a parallel to securities lending in traditional capital markets, a market that has $2trn of assets on loan and that generated $4bn of revenue in 2017.
Lendingblock was founded to create a key innovation in the financial landscape by adapting the world of securities lending to the fast developing landscape of crypto assets. At Lendingblock we recognise that the willingness to step up and create something new can yield not only financial reward, but a sense of excitement and satisfaction that is sometimes difficult to find in more established industries. We try to promote a culture that is in keeping with this ethos. Teamwork, innovation and the boldness to have a go and develop something new.
We are looking for two community support admins to primarily help us out on Telegram + other social media platforms and begin working towards the end of April. We will train you on how to answer questions, all the info about Lendingblock and how to deal with inbound interest.
- Be based in North/South America or Asia to operate during those time zones. We already have some admins in Europe and GMT time is covered.
- Basic understanding of blockchain and the crypto space.
- Good written English. An additional language (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian etc) is a plus!
- Being available most of the working day and week to answer community questions.
- Experience with Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc.
Can be paid in USD/ETH/LND.