ConsenSys is a venture production studio focused on building and scaling tools and enterprise software products powered by Ethereum. Our mission is to use these solutions to power the emerging economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, security and infrastructure, and more. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us. Our Enterprise team is responsible for solution development and delivery for corporate clients and has led some of the most innovative blockchain production implementations in the world.
As a Technical Project Manager you are the horsepower behind ConsenSys deployments. You are responsible for crafting, implementing and executing processes to streamline workflows and reduce friction. You track and stabilize projects, remove roadblocks, and anticipate customer needs to free up our engineers to focus their time and attention on the technical problems they are best equipped to solve.
This position requires a combination of project management, process optimization, and execution. You love solving problems and partnering!
About the role:
- Work on many different types of problems and challenges. You might be supporting a deployment at a large, global customer one day, and jetting off across the world to help out with a new pilot project the next.
- Be the first responders when things go wrong.
- Craft and implement process to reduce friction and enable all team members to spend their time on what they do best.
- Think creatively, work collaboratively, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Extraordinary judgment and composure in high-pressure situations.
- Kind, curious, and thoughtful
- A creative approach to project management centered around lightweight frameworks that enable rapid iteration and low-overhead methods of keeping our customers informed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A real passion for developing strong partnerships with customers.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Enthusiasm for working on site with customers and/or supporting internal projects and senior leadership, bringing order and efficiency to critical internal initiatives.
- Ability to travel 25 – 75% required. Varies by location and team.
- 3+ years of experience managing technical/software projects
- You are not an engineer, however, you understand information technology and you have experience managing technical teams
- A start-up mentality. You’re not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and help with writing the Scope of Work, User Stories or Functional Requirements
- A positive mindset. You’re self-motivated with a sense of urgency in executing and delivering
- You run quickly with little supervision
- Self-starter, never need to be told when to go
Bay Area Competitive