Content and Social Engagement Lead
Who We Are
Bakkt unlocks the $1.2+ trillion of digital assets that is currently held in cryptocurrencies, rewards and loyalty points, gaming assets and merchant stored value. We began in 2018 with the vision to bring trust and transparency to digital assets. Through the Bakkt Warehouse and Bakkt Bitcoin Futures and Options contracts, we serve institutional clients in an end-to-end regulated market with true price transparency. For consumers, Bakkt aggregates digital assets to enable instant liquidity and to empower users to trade, transfer and pay however they want. Merchants within the Bakkt ecosystem see a lower cost of payment acceptance, enhanced customer engagement, and decreased loyalty through a variety of redemption options.
As the Content & Social Engagement Lead at Bakkt, you will be responsible for creating content for Bakkt’s various audiences and touchpoints, managing its publication and distribution, as well as reporting on its success. This role will play a vital part in building Bakkt’s brand authority, online presence, and community through content strategy, creation, and analysis.
- Write, edit, and publish content for use on Bakkt’s website, blog and social channels, and within Bakkt’s consumer app
- Own Bakkt’s cross-platform content calendar, sourcing input from product and marketing team members to drive alignment on specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Measure content performance across all platforms, reporting to the team at regular intervals
- Build and monitor Bakkt’s online community through our social channels & manage the supporting tools
- Ensure that Bakkt presents a unified tone of voice across its messaging for various customer segments and products
- Refine Bakkt’s messaging through the A/B testing of content, working alongside the marketing team
- Provide editorial support, as directed, for additional stakeholder and executive communications
- Work collaboratively with the creative team for the production of customer acquisition assets (banner ads for paid advertising, digital and physical event promotion, etc.)
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing; a marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience
- Holds a portfolio of prior work, including editorial and technical copywriting with an emphasis on consumer-oriented examples
- Previous experience publishing website content via a CMS
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each can be deployed to best suit the company’s goals
- Management of social platforms and familiarity with tools such as Buffer, PostPlanner, Sprinklr, etc.
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, supplemented with a creative spin when relevant
- Exhibits the ability to evaluate both the creative and analytical sides of marketing, and is capable of demonstrating why their proposed content strategy is analytically sound
- Bonus: previous experience in creating performance copy and/or a working knowledge of SEO principles such as keyword research and inclusion
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law