Chepicap, a brand new 24/7 platform covering cryptocurrency news, is the result of a growing frustration on the lack of attention for all the interesting projects in this space. We’re tired of all the groundbreaking developments being ignored by the media, never leaving the subreddits and Telegram groups. Team Chepi wants to give everything that keeps the crypto community busy and excited the stage it deserves.
With our passionate editors from all over the world curating the news, crypto investors and enthusiasts are no longer missing out on any important news facts, and they never have to go through all the subreddits for hours and hours again to stay up to date on the market.
We fulfill the need of a 24/7 market that never stops and we are always on top of the news. From the latest announcements of exciting upcoming projects to the rallies of Bitcoin or any other coin, to the latest community dramas; Chepicap reports on it.
Chepicap is currently hiring freelance editors who can work at least 8 hours a week. As an editor you will be working on our news team and you will be responsible for covering all that is happening in crypto and its community, as well as managing the social media channels. You know exactly what the sentiment of the market and the community is and you can grasp that feeling and report about it in an informing and entertaining way. From the latest Crypto YouTuber dramas to the next country banning ICOs, to the freefalls and new highs of Bitcoin and altcoins: never a dull day on our crypto news desk.
- Working in an ambitious team of crypto fanatics;
- A job at the heart of cryptocurrency and blockchain;
- Plenty of room for your own input and ideas;
- Growing along with the rapid development of our ambitious platform;
- A fee to further invest in the hottest coin of 2018;
- In case you live in the area: a desk at our head office in Amsterdam. If not, you can work home based or remote.
- You have a strong interest for and great knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain;
- You are fluent in English;
- Experience in online media is a plus, not a requirement;
- You are flexible, independent and proactive;
- You have a 24/7 mentality; as you know crypto never sleeps!
- You have experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Telegram & Instagram);
- You have a feeling for what works on the internet;
- You are stress-resistant and can work well under time pressure;
- You want to be the next Online Crypto Star!
Want to make a career out of your passion for cryptocurrencies? Send your resume along with a motivation letter.