Crypto Marketing Head
at UTU Protocol
At UTU we believe in a more human-friendly internet. We are pioneering digital models of trust built around human beings and how we naturally trust. UTU’s vision is to become the trust infrastructure of the entire internet, replacing anonymous star ratings, reviews, and scores as the de facto trust mechanisms of our digital lives. We do this in service of our mission to protect data and privacy as we bridge the gap between how we trust in the real world, and how we are asked to trust online. UTU is kiswahili for “Humanity.” It reminds us of our home in Kenya and for whom we build this project.
This position is for a Marketing Head at UTU Protocol, working independently in your current location with directions from the CEO and lead community managers as well. Proven experience in participating and/ or building local crypto communities and a track record of successful local crypto experience are required. UTU is looking for a Marketer who has specific experience in crypto community building & management, PR, event management and other relevant marketing and community experience. The role will involve social engagements within the crypto community, as well as with local businesses, PR / marketing outlets, KOLs, institutional traders etc.
As Marketing Head you will:
• Be the brand champion, creating compelling value propositions and owning all consumer communications, including all ad creative and copy writing
• Lead a team of community managers and designers regarding creation of appropriate marketing content
• Maintain relationship with media and PR outlets and managing local communication / marketing and PR announcements;
• Lead all areas of marketing including, cross promotion, paid media, and social media
• Enable our Token sale team by providing up to date token metrics information and sale updates to the community and engage community with regular token sale content (updates)
• Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that translate to clear positioning and messaging
• Have experience using social media, content writing and video promotions
• Able to work as a team as well as independently—setting a direction and executing autonomously