Utrum.io is a decentralized curation platform for crypto reviews, analyses, and market predictions. Relying on a unique blend of crowd wisdom, Ai, and community governance, Utrum Platform will address the serious trust problems plaguing crypto-investing.
Utrum has a utility token associated with the platform and minted on a fork of the Komodo blockchain, utilizing zk-snarks and dPOW as an Asset Chain. OOT tokens operate as the utility token powering Utrum’s Platform and is used for rewarding members in their curation of content.
Currently in Public Crowdsale phase of our ICO, we have raised ~65% of our Soft Cap and are looking to fill the role of CTO immediately as we move through our crowdsale, toward launch.
As the CTO/Lead Developer, you will develop and work closely with a wide range of Blockchain technologies including Smart Contracts and IPFS.
You should have strong experience architecting data-centric distributed or decentralized systems and working with Smart Contracts, blockchain, and preferably have a strong github presence/history.
This role will combine hands-on work as well as leadership and direction for the development team, helping to formulate and implement the tech roadmap as well as create the team around you.
You should be able to work in a startup environment, practicing an agile approach to organization, and able to manage the demands of a transparent and agile company.
You should be able to work on other areas of the project - such as front-end development (React) and back-end development - with a broad understanding of the technology being implemented throughout and the ability to assess, improve and lead the tech for Utrum.
- Experience working with blockchain technology and the architecture of decentralized networks
- Active within the blockchain/decentralization space
- Willingness and aptitude to independently learn about new blockchain-related technologies: We are building our platform on Komodo (komodoplatform.com), not Ethereum
- Knowledge of existing blockchain technologies like Steem and IPFS
- Data architecture, networking, system scalability and security
- Open source, APIs, interoperability, platforms
- Product management, agile methodology, sprint planning, performance measurement
$100K/Yearly Salary + 1.5% Equity