Custody Data Intern
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Collect and organize product and data requirements on both the users' and business' side
- Imitate and write new requirements documents according to mature requirements documents
- Follow up problems and bugs that occur during the product launch and operation, imitate and write new bug report documents according to mature bug report documents
- Assist with other operational matters
- Fourth year of college, able to commit 5 days per week for a 6 month period
- Clear thinker and creative problem-solver, able to glean insights, develop a vision and bring it to life with actionable plans
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, high intensity and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines and operate under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail