We’re a team coming out of Stanford, Palantir, and Google, funded by Founders Fund Angel, Stanford-StartX, and BlockTower Capital, building a platform to tokenize the $256 trillion worth of real-world assets.
The economic benefits of what you build with us at TrustToken will be far-reaching. For creators and entrepreneurs, we can help offer equity crowdfunding to a global audience. For people who own assets that are difficult to trade (such as real estate, IP, or art), we can enable liquidity and fractional ownership for those assets. For investors, we can enable access to investing opportunities for new asset classes around the world.
From a technical perspective, we can give real-world assets the benefits currently held by digital assets: low transaction costs, shared ownership, and programmatic control. For further reference on how the protocol works, please visit our blog: https://blog.trusttoken.com.
Are you the type of person who refers to khaki as “vintage waffle”? Do you constantly find yourself in heated debates regarding Sketch vs Illustrator? If you’re nodding your head, you might be the right person for this role.
In addition, we’re also looking for someone who has:
- creative flair
- a strong visual sense
- the confidence to present and explain ideas
- a “renaissance ambition” for the arts
We are looking for a designer with web development skills to help shape and build the brand and according websites.
- Product design for the TrueUSD application
- Design for the TrustToken, TrueUSD, and other landing pages
- Supporting the marketing department with their design needs
- 5+ years experience with hands on web development and HTML/CSS
- Optional HTML knowledge and bonus points if you know React!
- Proficient in Sketch
- Previous experience in a startup environment or tech company preferred
- Preferred but not required to have familiarity with the crypto space
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Design degree not required
open, yes equity