Golem’s goal is to democratize the access to computing resources worldwide in a censorship-resistant manner. We do this via building a p2p marketplace for computing power that anyone can access - formed by the power of machines from all over the globe.
Across the planet, there is a vast untapped amount of computing power. By creating a global marketplace to connect all of this spare capacity, Golem will change the internet as we know it.
With almost 6 years of experience in the blockchain ecosystem, Golem has successfully released its first protocol implementation into the Ethereum mainnet in 2018. Golem is now focused on delivering a completely new product, with the same aim as before, but a more ambitious and able to onboard a vast developer audience.
Does building this ambitious game-changer project sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you about joining the Golem team.
Overview of Initial Responsibilities
- Design and deploy organization infrastructure improvements
- Build and deploy general security infrastructure improvements for the organization and team (when possible)
- Bootstrapping decentralised networks
- Improving tooling around our infrastructure
- Supporting devnet / testnet environments
- Assessing and measuring health of our network
- Organising and coordinating performance tests
- Managing releases
- Owning our CI/CD process
- Knowledge and experience of the technologies that enable the software to build automation and deployment
- Good understanding of concepts like CI/CD, configuration management, cloud platforms, version control, automation, monitoring, analytics, containerization, and microservices architecture
- High comfort in working with Linux environment and typical sysadmin tools
- Advanced scripting skills (bash, python) with the ability to use various compound data structures
Nice to have
- 3+ years of experience working as DevOps.
- Prior experience developing, testing and deploying complex infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of how networks works under the hood. Deep understanding of P2P networks is a plus.