Director of Core Compliance Programs
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Help Binance handle complex global challenges by providing executive level leadership and problem-solving abilities
- Identify chances to support and carry out business objectives by working together with executive leadership across the entire organization
- Mentor, develop, and provide leadership to a team of Compliance professionals across multiple disciplines including : Monitoring & Testing, Policy & Program, 3rd party Due Diligence, M&A Diligence, Corporate Training, Compliance Risk Management & Enterprise Wide Risk Assessments (EWRA)
- Develop a Compliance Risk Management Program to cover the current and contemplated products, services, and subsidiaries working with Compliance Officers and executives globally and carry out the EWRA
- Enhance the Monitoring & Testing program to test the effectiveness of the Compliance Program and its key controls
- Timely communicate findings and recommendations to management and stakeholders, both at periodic intervals and as needed regarding escalated or high-risk compliance issues, in order to accomplish compliance goals
- Overseeing the drafting and ongoing maintenance of robust policies and procedures
- Prior experience as a Head of Compliance/Compliance Officer, MLRO, or similar role
- Significant experience in a previous regulatory or compliance managerial position at a fintech company or global financial institution
- Skilled in collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience and/or passion for crypto preferred
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!