Enterprise Sales Director (Banking and Financial Services)
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are supporting the development and launch of a new generation of financial products and services.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce,” Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
We are building a team focused exclusively on the world’s leading banks and financial service providers that are embracing stablecoins for critical business use cases and innovative product offerings for their institutional and retail customers. Circle’s Business Accounts and Platform APIs will enable these institutions to undergo a radical transformation towards digital currencies to access new markets and industry segments.
- Develop and lead large, complex new enterprise deals
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Manage a metrics-driven sales pipeline
- Actively work with a cross-functional team to generate on-going interest and demand
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
You love building at the earliest stages. You enjoy actively contributing to the development of the sales process, the articulation of the value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.In addition, you have:
- Demonstrable experience and success selling to and negotiating with banks, fintechs, and financial services organizations
- 6+ years of quota-carrying experience in a SaaS or Fintech new-revenue role and a strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals with large target accounts
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills
- Interest in the cryptocurrency ecosystem
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.