Crowdcreate is the #1 community management and growth agency in the cryptocurrency and tech world.
We’re consistently ranked as one of the best crypto marketing agencies throughout the web. We’ve been featured on Medium.com, GoodFirms.co, and named as one of IndieGoGo’s top partner agencies. Our team has worked on over 40+ startup projects and have years of crowdfunding expertise in working with some of the largest blockchain and enterprises companies in the world.
We’re connected to the most influential people in Blockchain. We travel to the largest crypto conferences in the world and have networked with thought leaders like the Founder of Litecoin (Charlie Lee), Co-Founder of Ethereum (Joseph Lubin) and the biggest Bitcoin Whale VC Investor (Tim Draper). Click on our team page to see us in action.We connect our clients with over 100 channels across 15 countries in 8 languages. We have attributed more than 2.57 billion views and can provide geo-specific targeting.
While our office is in Downtown, Los Angeles, we’re a 100% remote company.
- Manage and moderate client communities which includes:
- Learning about the project, finding out their history, and discovering their message.
- Help recruit more moderators online from active communities and participant pools.
- Clearly and promptly respond to queries, questions, and concerns from participants and potential participants.
- Introduce and network new users.
- Host and seed discussions in our communities and our Discord room.
- Create an active community based on crowd creating products.
And this is what you should offer:
- A fluent level of English (fluency in other languages is a big plus, especially Russian, Korean, Chinese)
- Past history with blockchain technology whether it’s research, trading, etc.
- Understanding of ICOs, TGE, and ITOs.
- History or knowledge of community moderation and building, especially in the crypto space.
- Able & willing to dedicate 20-30 hours/week to this job, with the possibility of transitioning to full-time hours in the future. You should also be able to make yourself available at different times of the day in order to accommodate dealing with others in different time zones.
- Trustworthy and able to work with integrity remotely.
- A ‘hands-on’ approach, desire to take initiative & set your own goals to maximize results
- Know-how of how to invoice Crowdcreate
- Be comfortable being paid in cryptocurrency. We pay most people in Ethereum.
- Able to work with schedules and people all over the world.
Please show us you have prior knowledge in these specific fields by answering these questions:
- What are the differences between External and Contract Accounts?
- What is a merkle tree and merkle root? How does it run?
General Investor Moderator:
- What is an ICO vs. a ITO?
- What is gas in terms of NEO and ETH?
- Who in your opinion are the top 3 Blockchain Influencers in the space?
- What is the difference between a private and public key?
TBD on Contract