Finance Director (Japan)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Develop, maintain and revise policies, procedures, processes and internal controls to ensure that proper governance are practiced and upheld for the company
- Performance cash management and ensure cash flow is appropriate for the efficient operations
- Drive financial planning and forecasting, support business decision by using a data-driven approach
- Conduct tax planning and manage local tax compliance practice
- Lead the finance team and building up team capacity
- Manage relationship with local banks, professional service providers and auditors
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Support for future fund raising/potential listing
- Ensure compliance with local requirement and group portfolio management policies
- 10+ years of proven experience in accounting, financial controlling, FP&A, with experience in a finance role with leadership and team responsibility
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with a complex set of stakeholders
- Experienced with high-growth companies, helping organizations through scaling
- In depth knowledge of corporate internal control and risk management practices
- Hands on and have ability to strategize and solve problems
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Director Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Accounting Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.