Financial Accountant (6 months contract)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Maintain general ledgers and end-to-end month end processing
- Maintain Fixed Assets and Prepayment Registers
- Deliver balance sheet reconciliations, internal management reports, monthly financial reports
- Assist with statutory accounts and regulatory compliance
- Work together with tax consultants to prepare and submit income tax returns and other taxation matters as/when required
- Assist in process improvement and systems enhancement initiatives
- Ensure compliance of statutory and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with external auditors and accountants
- Work on ad-hoc projects assigned by the Financial Controller and contribute effectively
- Chartered accountant experience - CPA / CA / ACCA is a MUST
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the accounting and finance sector
- Tech / MNC experience dealing with full PNL is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in NetSuite accounting systems
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!