TapTrust is building products to make blockchain technology much more safe and easy to use. We are backed by ConsenSys Ventures and based in San Francisco, California.
A rapidly growing international FinTech company, that is creating an innovative product for insuring deposits of digital currencies and assets, is seeking a Financial Controller. As the Financial Controller, reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management, including risk management, and financial and regulatory reporting. You will work alongside senior management to make sure that key financial risks are managed and controlled.
- You will manage finance operations including managing the liabilities on our books, cashflow, and reporting.
- You will ensure that we are meeting all necessary regulatory compliance requirements.
- Key to your success in the role will be developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- You will ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- You will provide advice to other members of the management team on financial management and financial control matters as required.
What you’ll need:
- You possess proven experience in a Financial Controller or equivalent position, with experience in Financial Services, Banking or FinTech advantageous.
- You possess thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, with experience working under IFRS and preparing full financial statements under IFRS.
- You possess experience with regulation, especially as applied to insurance products and services.
- You have excellent reporting skills and high levels of proficiency with Microsoft products and account software.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to explain complex accounting and finance matters to other stakeholders and teams in a clear and concise way.
- You possess strong prioritising skills and the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
- Proactive, results-driven, able to work on your own initiative and with strong attention to detail are all ways in which you would describe yourself.
- You are driven, aspirational and possess a desire for career development and growth within an entrepreneurial new business environment.
- A passion and interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
$60-120k plus equity