Lunar Digital Assets is a fast growing company dedicated to the proliferation of blockchain technology and decentralization. At LDA, we sincerely believe that this technology has the potential to revolutionize the world as much as the internet has. The ideas, concepts, and the push for the decentralization of our world should not be taken lightly. We currently have three core divisions: Lunar Labs, Lunar Marketing & Consulting, and Lunar Research.
LDA has finished its Seed Round and will soon be finishing its Series A.
Things You’ll Be Doing
- You will be working with the Lunar Labs team to design and develop the industry’s best tools for traders and investors, in both usability and functionality.
- You will work closely with our Lunar Marketing department in helping develop websites and landing pages for our clients
Qualifications & Requirements
- A portfolio of your previous works
- A strong understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards
- Basic understanding of existing and emerging front end development technologies
- Experience with frameworks like Bootstrap is a must
- Keen eye for great UI and UX is a must
- Basic knowledge and interest in cryptocurrency / digital assets trading is a must.
- Basic knowledge of Python and MVC frameworks is a plus!
- Ability to create mock-ups and graphic materials using Photoshop, Illustrator or other tools of choice is a plus!
- The internship is a paid position, anywhere from $500 a month to $1000 a month, depending on experience.
- We expect a time commitment of at least 25 hours a week, but other than that we are very flexible in working hours
- The term of the internship will be 3 to 6 months, depending on various factors.
- The internship will initially be a remote position, until we are able to secure an office in Los Angeles. You may continue to work remotely if you are not in the LA area.
- When we attend conferences / tradeshows around the nation, you will definitely be more than welcome to join!
- There will be a team conference meeting once or twice a week over the internet
- A bonus, or a full-time offer at the end of the internship may be offered for the best interns.
Send resume and cover letter, along with your portfolio and/or GitHub/Behance/CodePen account using email subject title “Frontend Dev Internship”