Blockchain development with an attention to detail and obsession for quality. We are a United Kingdom based firm that specialises in serving blockchain startups and traditional midsized companies. We perform contract-based blockchain development. Founded at the beginning of 2018, our company has since opened offices in Seattle, London, and Bangalore.
We’re a no nonsense dev firm. We’re not trying to ICO and we don’t need to raise money. We work directly with a client to take a proof-of-concept to a production-grade software. We work with several different startups and a VC firm to build out a variety of blockchain-based systems.
We are searching for an experienced web and application developer to join our front end development team. This work can be done remotely.
In this position, you will have the freedom to program modern layouts, streamlined user interfaces, and cutting-edge web designs for the applications and websites we build for our clients. As a company, we are obsessed with quality. It is critical you have an eye for detail in this position.
This position will require roughly 50 hours a week on a regular work schedule. If you fit into the company culture than our commitment to you is this: A long-term relationship where you have room to grow and improve your skills. As a startup, we are interested in sharing our success with our employees and helping you achieve your professional goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Oversee the implementation of finished designs and turn them into functional products
- Skillful at estimating project timelines and providing reasonable deadlines
- Knowledgeable about UI/UX from an implementation perspective
- Keeps up with new standards and trends in web development
- Mindful of backward compatibility with older browsers and operating systems
- Works well with a team of other hardcore developers
- Is timely and able to dedicate his/her attention to this position
Skills and Experience:
3 years experience as a front end developer in a structured capacity (company employment)
A striking portfolio of work from past jobs or freelance work
Things We Like:
- University education in computer science, informatics or design
- An understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency
If you’re interested in a position that offers autonomy, creative freedom, and prioritizes quality over quantity, then please send your 1) resume, 2) a portfolio with links to your previous work
We prefer candidates who are in the UK–we like to meet once a month to talk about work over board games. :-)
Paid in cash or crypto, your choice.
28k - 40k