Rouge is reinventing coupons, brand loyalty, and the future of digital marketing.
Our mission is to free coupons from middle-men and put an end to outdated, imprecise “codes”: reducing costs, and eliminating fraud and grey-market trading to create non-forgeable, unique use coupons.
The basis of the Rouge Project is an open-source software protocol: a suite of smart contracts using an ERC-20 backed token (RGE) on the Ethereum blockchain.
The project is supported by The Rouge Foundation based in Estonia but the team is truly international and 100% remote. We’re looking for experienced, ambitious people to help us bring our vision to life. Could you be our next hire?
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing decentralized applications – from concept design to maintenance, and following a continuous delivery process
- Full-stack development including back-end, RESTful APIs, web Dapp, front end, and mobile applications
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years hands-on experience with NodeJs, full-stack, UI/UX experience
- Experience with cloud-native architectures and infrastructure
- Experience with web3.js
- Familiarity with vue.js and Nuxt
- Familiarity with cryptographic algorithms, decentralized systems and Solidity
- Good understanding of open source software and blockchain
- BA/BS/BEng degree in computer science or equivalent proven practical experience
- An interest in attending hackathons, conferences, and delivering talks
competitive + tokens